A Total Beverage Company that keeps consumers at the heart of everything it does
We are evolving our business in line with evolving consumer preferences to ensure that we deliver the
Shaping responsible choices
We help our consumers manage their calorie intake by offering our beverages in multiple package options including smaller serving sizes which now include:
- 250ml/300ml PET bottle packaging for
Coca-Cola, Sprite and Thums Up
- 180ml/200ml mini cans for
Coca-Cola, Sprite, Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Fanta, Limca and Thums Up
- 150ml Tetra Pak for Maaza
Reducing aggregate sugar content
In line with consumer expectations, we are committed to innovating products with reduced aggregate sugar content across our portfolio, ensuring no compromise on the taste experience, through low calorie and no sugar products.
- The pilot of the new Fanta Fruity Orange was launched with 5.3 percent orange juice and 15 percent less sugar, by replacing it with calorie-free sweetener Stevia.
- We are also committed to reducing sugar across our entire sparkling beverage portfolio (by 2017).
- We also plan to reduce sugar levels in our juice portfolio - Maaza and Minute Maid range.
Offering more choices
Last year, we expanded our portfolio to include value added dairy products (VIO Kesar Treat and VIO Almond Delight), ice teas (Fuze-Tea in lemon and peach flavours) and our first sparkling + juice offering (Fanta Green Mango). This year, we introduced:
Promoting clear facts
We believe in being open, honest and transparent with our consumers about our beverages. All products manufactured and packaged contain Front-of-Pack calorie declarations with exception of those bottled in Returnable Glass Bottle and those beverages without calories. This allows our consumers to make informed calorie choices without even having to pick up the beverage.
We also believe in being responsible in the way we market our products. This means thorough and consistent enforcement of no advertising to children under the age of 12 anywhere in the world.
To learn more: click here to download our full Sustainability Update 2016/17