- 2.5 Cup Minute Maid® Limonada
- 1.5 packets gelatin, unflavored
- 1 Cup sugar
- 2 packages reduced-fat cream cheese, softened (8 ounce)
- 1 grated lime peel
- 2 Cup frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Cup mixed berries for garnish, optional
- 1.25 Cup low-fat graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 Tablespoon water
- Place juice in a saucepan over medium-high heat and reduce to 1 cup, about 25 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Make crust by combining graham cracker crumbs, butter and water in a bowl, stirring until mixture begins to stick together. Press crust mixture into bottom and about 1" up the sides of an 8-inch spring form pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Combine gelatin and sugar in a bowl. Add the boiling juice reduction to the gelatin mixture and stir until gelatin and sugar are dissolved. Cool, but do not allow gelatin to set up.
- Beat the cream cheese and lime zest with an electric mixer until smooth and incorporated. Reduce speed and slowly add gelatin mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in light whipped topping by hand using a rubber spatula.
- Scrape the filling into prepared crust and distribute evenly.
- Chill for 8 hours or overnight. Garnish with fresh berries, if desired, and serve.
© 2019 THE