- Dipen Kumar Mukundbhai Shah of Anand, Gujarat won the National award for his value additions to Moringa (drumstick) seed and marketing value added drumstick products with increased shelf life.
- Major Manmohan Singh Verka of Amritsar, Punjab was chosen for the zonal award for his innovation to improve light penetration in high density kinnow orchard.
- Anita Kumari of Madhopur, Bihar bagged the zonal award for her concept of mobile-based marketing of value added products.
- Sethpal Singh of Nandifirojpur, Saharanpur, UP won the zonal award for modifying Singhara crop geometry and his crop rotation practice with fenugreek.
- Subrat Ranjan Prusti of Bhubaneswar, Odisha, who developed a model for online vegetable marketing and made experiments on grafting technology received the zonal award.
- Prakash KS, Harapanahalli, Karnataka won the zonal award for his innovations of stone mulching and drop structure in arecanut.