PiPa OFFER, 2017
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PIPA offer extended by one month. The Offer is valid from August 1st, 2017 to October 31st, 2017 (both days inclusive) or until the stocks last, whichever is the earliest.
1. The PiPa offer ("Offer") is organized by
2. The Offer is valid from August 1, 2017 to October 31st, 2017 (both days inclusive) or until the stocks last, whichever is earlier ("Offer Period").
3. The Offer is open to Indian citizens residing in India only.
4. This Offer is available on the purchase of the
5. Through the Offer Period, customers who purchase the Products shall be eligible to receive an alphanumeric Amazon.in gift card code ("GC Code") of a pre-determined amount (set-out in the Schedule), which shall redeemable on the website www.amazon.in ("Amazon.in"). The GC Code can be redeemed (in the manner specified below) to get 'Amazon Pay Balance' equivalent to the pre-determined value of the GC Code. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that 'Amazon Pay Balance' is the sum of all balances associated with Gift Cards in your Amazon.in account.
(a) To receive the GC Code, the customers will be required to purchase a Product and SMS the unique code (not the GC Code) that has been printed behind the label of the Product ("Unique Code") to 9266392663. The customers need to send the SMS with the Unique Code before September 30, 2017.
(b) Upon validating the authenticity /genuineness of the Unique Code and the uniqueness of the mobile number from which the SMS has been sent, customers will receive a GC Code through an SMS to the same mobile number.
(c) To redeem the GC Code, the customer needs to take the following steps:
If using a web browser:
(i) Visit www.amazon.in/addgiftvoucher.
(ii) At the log-in page, enter email id and password for your Amazon.in account. If you do not have an Amazon.in account, create an account.
(iii) Click on 'Login'.
(iv) Enter the alphanumeric GC Code and click on 'Add to your balance'.
If using the Amazon.in mobile application:
(i) On the Mobile App please log-in to your Amazon.in account;
(ii) Click on ''Amazon Pay"; go to "Add Gift Card".
(iii) Enter the alphanumeric GC Code and Click on 'Add Now'.
(d) Upon following the above steps, the customer will be able to add the value of the GC Code to the Amazon Pay Balance in their Amazon.in account.
7. The "Steps to participate in the Offer" instructions form a part of these terms and conditions.
8. The terms and conditions for redemption of the Code are available at: www.amazon.in/giftvouchertnc.
9. A customer can only redeem the GC Code before October 31, 2017.
10. Only one (1) GC Code will be sent to one (1) mobile number, irrespective of the number of Unique Codes sent from such mobile number. In other words, once a GC Code has been sent to a particular mobile number, the subsequent Unique Codes sent from the same mobile number will be rejected and no GC Code will be sent in return.
11. A registered user on Amazon.in can redeem only one (1) Code during the Offer Period.
12. Stock of the Products, without the Unique Code will also be available (across India) during the Offer Period. Further, stock of the Products, containing the Unique Code, may continue to be available even after the expiry of the Offer Period. However, the customer understands and agrees that he/she will not be permitted to participate in the Offer or avail the benefits under the Offer, after the expiry of the Offer Period.
13. The GC Code can be redeemed only on Amazon.in and can be used to make purchases on Amazon.in, subject to the Gift Card terms and conditions available on Amazon.in. The customer's use of Amazon.in is governed by Conditions of Use and the Privacy Notice published on Amazon.in. CCIPL and/or Amazon do not endorse any of the products or brands being offered on Amazon.in and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery, warranties or after sales service of such products.
14. The amount of the GC Code that will be provided to the customers shall be in accordance with the Schedule hereto and cannot be modified by the customer at any time. Neither CCIPL nor Amazon shall entertain any claims in this regard.
15. The customers need to contact Amazon customer care, for any issues with regard to the redemption of the Code on Amazon.in.
16. CCIPL and/or Amazon reserve the right to terminate, modify or extend this Offer, amend the Offer or these terms and conditions at any time at their absolute discretion, without assigning any reason and without liability.
17. A customer's participation in this Offer is purely voluntary. Availing this Offer shall be construed as the participating customer's unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. Any costs associated with redeeming the Code, including accessing Amazon.in, are the responsibility of each respective customer.
19. CCIPL and/or Amazon cannot replace any lost, stolen or damaged GC Codes.
20. The GC Code is inclusive of taxes as applicable thereon. The GC Code is non-refundable, non-transferable and no part of the GC Code is redeemable for cash. The GC Code cannot be clubbed with any other offer, contest or Offer. Neither CCIPL nor Amazon accept any responsibility, financial or otherwise, for misuses of the Codes.
21. By participating in the Offer, the customer hereby releases from and agrees to indemnify CCIPL and Amazon, and their employees/affiliates from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance and/or redemption of the GC Code or participation in the Offer including (but not limited to) any personal injury or damage to property, whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission, or otherwise.
22. CCIPL and/or Amazon and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns are not liable and do not have obligation with respect to (i) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties, (ii) power-related or weather-related events of any kind, and/or to any event not under 'CCIPL's and/or Amazon's direct reasonable control, (iii) any problems or technical malfunction of third party service providers, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to a customer or a customer's mobile handset related to, or resulting from, participation in this Offer.
23. Any attempt to deliberately damage Amazon.in (the website, mobile site or mobile application) or the information on Amazon.in, to cause damage or interference with the normal functioning of Amazon.in, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Offer may be a violation of applicable laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, Amazon reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If Amazon suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these terms and conditions or any other legal obligation by a customer, the customer agrees to indemnify Amazon for those losses, damages and costs.
24. Any disputes arising out of or relating to this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore.
AMOUNTS OF THE GC CODE TO BE PROVIDED UNDER THE OFFER
|Product||Size / Quantity of the Product||Value of the GC Code
|PET Products of
||PET 600 mililitre||35|
|PET 750 mililitre||38|
|PET 1.25 litre||60|
|PET 1.5 litre||65|
|PET 1.75 litre||75|
|PET 2 litre||85|
|PET 2.25 litre||90|
|PET 2.5 litre||92|