Advisory Council on Environment and Sustainability (ACES)
The ACES advices CCIPL and its bottlers on issues pertaining to environment and sustainability. This body is headed by General V. P Malik (retired), Former Chief of the Indian Army who has also been a member of the National Security Advisory Board, Government of India and Honorary Advisor to the Centre for Policy Research. The other members of the board are listed below and are experts from the fields of water, environment and pollution control.
- Prof. Subhash Chander (former professor – IIT Delhi),
- Dr. Saleem Romani (former Chairman – Central Ground Water Board)
- Dr. B. Sengupta (retired environmental scientist, Central Pollution Control Board),
- Mr. Vishwanath Anand (retired IAS)
- Mr. Ravi Narayan(Chair of the Asia Pacific Water Forum)