Job Scam by unscrupulous individuals/entities:
- It has been brought to our notice that fake job offers are been circulated by certain unscrupulous individuals/entities claiming that they represent The
Coca-ColaCompany and/or Coca-ColaIndia Pvt. Ltd (Coca-Cola India).
- These fraudulent job scams use online services such as websites and/or e-mails carrying the name “Coca-Cola” or “Coca-Cola India” or “Coca-Cola Jobs” to confuse and mislead public into believing that the job openings are genuine.
- Thereafter, such unscrupulous individuals/entities demand payments as part of their fake recruiting process from applicants under the garb of “Fee”, “Security Deposit” or “Travel Cost”.
Coca-Cola India does not:
- Ask for any sensitive financial details including but not limited to Bank Account Number, Credit Number or Passwords or any sum/money from the candidate applying for open positions at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Authorize anyone to either collect money or arrive at any monetary arrangement in return for a job at
- Send job offers from free email services like Yahoo mail, Gmail, Hotmail, Rediffmail etc.
- Have easy job offer criteria e.g. spot online selection without merit checks.
Coca-ColaIndia recruitment process is always preceded by an exhaustive and detailed shortlisting process ( including through application process initiated on professional websites like LinkedIn), interview (in person and via teleconference) and thereafter upon being successfully selected, a formal employment letter is issued by the Company.
- Coca-Cola India does not authorize its Associates/ Professional Recruitment Agencies or any other person to collect money or engage in any monetary arrangement in lieu of providing employment in the Company.
- We wish to confirm that e-mails (such as firstname.lastname@example.org etc) have no connection to The
Coca-ColaCompany and/or Coca-ColaIndia.
- That Coca-Cola India as part of its recruitment process does not demand any “Fee”, “Security Deposit” or “Travel Cost” from any applicant, further sensitive personal & financial information including but not limited to Bank & Credit Card details are also never sought by us as part of our recruitment process.
- Coca-Cola India does not take responsibility for fraudulent job offers being made by unscrupulous person intending to defraud the general public.
- Anyone making an employment offer in return for money or other type of gain is not authorized by
- Coca-Cola India reserves the right to take legal action, including criminal action, against such individuals/entities.
- We request you to check & verify the details of the recruiting agency should you feel the need to cross check and verify .
- Apply for open position advertised on professional websites such as LinkedIn etc or the official Company website ( https://www.coca-colacompany.com/).
- Coca-Cola India is neither liable nor takes any responsibility for such fake job offers and advises the prospective candidates to follow above stated guidelines.
In case, you receive any suspicious, unauthorized, fake or fraudulent offers or interview call, please write an email to us at email@example.com