KKR is out of the competition for one the most prestigious titles in T20 cricket. It may have broken the hearts of millions of fans who were hoping to see their team with the trophy for a third time.
- Sunil Narine has taken four wickets in an innings six times- only one of two bowlers to do so. He also has the second highest strike rate among the top 100 batsmen. Scored in 15 balls only, he also has the third fastest 50 in the tournament
- Piyush Chawla bowled a no-ball after completing 386 overs over eight years! With nearly 150 wickets, he is ranked third among all time wicket takers
- Andre Russell has the highest ever strike rate among batsmen- even better than Chris Gayle.
- Captain Dinesh Karthik has 128 dismissals during the tournament- the highest among all wicketkeepers
- KKR have the most consecutive wins among all the teams in one season – nine in 2014. Overall, their 10 consecutive wins during 2014 and 2015 is the best ever too
- KKR beat their opponents RCB by 140 runs in a match 2008, which is among the three top margins of defeat ever
- KKR hit a purple patch at the beginning of the decade and ended up winners twice – in 2012 and 2014
Note: All records are from the IPL, and as on 6th May, 2019