Location: Mumbai, MH IN
Job ID: R-46304
Time Type: Full time
What You’ll Do for Us:
- The role is focused on specific FO, single or multiple countries based on business indicators such as volume, revenue and operating income in addition to geographical and supply chain complexity and the maturity levels of the bottling partners considered.
- Provide technical leadership and execution support to the assigned territory, within the franchise units and bottling partners across all TI&SC functional areas.
- Technical Franchise leadership to support specific and challenging goal settings for each bottling plant while supporting an efficient execution. Key areas at the assigned territory (including performance and execution cups) such as QSE scores, continuity of supply, processes efficiency and performance, timely investments to expand capacity among others
- Lead actions of bottling plants to optimize manufacturing cost and yields to support profitability requirements in the assigned territory.
- Act as the execution arm for TI&SC strategies at the assigned territory, FO and individual market levels
- Leadership and operational support for the
Coca-ColaSystem at the assigned territory level to build capabilities and capacities of product/package, supply chain and production infrastructure, processes, people and cost optimization solutions in order to drive growth in the specific territory
- Support as necessary the identification and execution of productivity initiatives at the assigned territory levels
- Execute the SC contingency plans and BCPs at the assigned territory level, coordinate demand and supply in alignment with the Supply Chain team and the bottling partners
- Support the development and execution of the specific innovation plans working directly with the bottling partners, CPS, suppliers, other FO functions
- Support the development and execution of the specific Commercialization plans working directly with Corporate, the bottling partners, CPS and other FO functions inside and outside the technical structure
o Act as primary technical contact point for the bottling partners in the assigned territory in relation to troubleshooting, cross-functional corrective action plans and IMCR immediate actions
- This role is an individual contributor, but it is expected to provide guide and support to the Technical Operations Manager.
- Goals and objectives for the role are mainly focused on the annual business plan delivery for the assigned territory or FO.
- Responsibilities could include one or multiple bottlers within the assigned territory or FO.
- Protects our brands and consumers by the compliance of all Company requirements, standards and policies relating to quality, environment and safety
- Facilitates a Sustainability agenda through by supporting and influencing bottling operations on water, packaging and energy management improvement programs
- Leads initiatives on Sustainability (sustainability packaging, safety, water and energy management) to achieve Live + goals.
- Ensure compliance with KORE requirements to reduce plants on risks and influence the bottlers to evolve the quality maturity continuum
- Ensure the innovation pipeline execution at the Plant/bottler and FO level according to the business plan
- Support the execution of the TI&SC initiatives at the assigned territory level with focus on productivity and complexity reduction while ensuring the QSE/SRA governance is properly maintained
- Ensure continuous improvement at the operational level (plant, country, bottling partner) by driving as necessary, QSE CAP implementation, safety and sustainability goals, new technologies adoption, SC optimization plans
- Support operational efficiency improvement through sharing and enabling execution of successful practices and benchmarking
- Provide PMO/Project Management support for the FO or assigned territory, for initiatives within the TI&SC to implement innovations projects to support business growth.
- Support the Regional Innovation strategy by ensuring an efficient execution in the assigned territory from exploration/ideation to post-launch review
- Collaborate, provide connections, timely support, and responsive solutions to increase value and success of innovations/ commercialization.
- Launch products, packages and technologies on time, at the right quality and viable value chain whilst ensuring compliance to fit-for- purpose governance models and processes based on “smart” risk management, focusing on food safety and legal compliance; as well as TCCC Governance Models.
- Drive fast & agile innovation and commercialization capabilities and partnership with internal stakeholders (R&D, CPS), bottlers and external partners (co-packers, suppliers etc.)
- Embrace and promote the digitalization agenda for our technical systems including Picasso, Coke Works, etc., as well as others per the business processes
- Act as an SME to support development activities focused on increasing the Franchise Leadership skills in other Technical functions.
- Growth Mindset and behaviors role modeling.
- Support manufacturing and warehouses capacities to support business growth and to optimize supply network design for the long term, ensuring that the manufacturing lines, processes and equipment’s have been validated and authorized to fill company products, especially sensitive formulas
- Timely reporting of Sustainability Metrics (Water, Packaging, Energy and Safety) by bottling operations and monitor progress and required actions
Qualifications & Requirements
Qualifications & Requirements
3-5 years of experience in one or more functional areas within the TI&SC scope: QSE, SRA, Commercialization, Supply Chain, technical franchise leadership, CPS, R&D, food or beverage industry (Manufacturing, QSE, Logistics-Supply Chain, Engineering among others). Very good understanding of technical risk management, technical governance, project management framework and methodologies, QSE metrics and commercialization processes. Strong abilities to connect and collaborate with the bottling partners and suppliers and the commercial roles of the FO Strong planning and organizing skills to ensure an efficient execution of the commercial/technical projects to be handled Strong risk mapping and problem-solving skills to support the assigned bottling operations in the corrective and preventive action definition Quality, Safety, and environmental systems implementation and improvement to ensure full compliance with TCCC Governance requirements and local regulations Continuous improvement models applied to manufacturing and distribution environments
Lead the relevant technical communication routines with the bottling plants within the assigned region, key suppliers, and other KO technical teams in the FOs and across the assigned Region. Communicate with all other KO functions regarding technical, innovation or SC projects relevant at the OU, country or FO level Lead the communication routines with the Technical Functions and the Operations, CC&FL areas at the assigned Region level Within the Company: Working with functional heads of Technical (reports indirectly) Marketing, Human Resources, Legal, PAC, SRA, Planning, Platform Services. Working with Corporate in the areas of Procurement (CEPG). The nature and purpose of the contacts are from support, coordination, integration and collaboration through negotiation. Bottlers Technical Leadership/senior Management, influencing and providing advice on strategic decisions to ensure business continuity, productivity and enhanced assets utilization. Local Suppliers – Supply capacity and installation performance. Supply continuity aligned with the Supply Chain, Technology and procurement functions. Ensure an effective communication process for IMCR (Incident Management Crisis Resolution) regarding quality issues. Ensure the effectiveness of corrective action plans (CAP ́s) developed by bottlers to close the non-conformances identified during the QSE internal/external audits. Interaction with Bottlers, Juice, Dairy and supplier system. Effective communication skills to interact at all levels effectively at the Corporate and Plant Level across the different functions
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at