Location: Pune, MH IN
Job ID: R-46418
Time Type: Full time
Post Date: 31 Jan 2021
Job Posting End Date: February 8, 2021
Job Description Summary:
What You’ll Do for Us
What You’ll Do for Us
- The incumbent of this role is responsible for P&L of that geography for the system and the OU, both
- Business Size is between 25 – 55 mn uc
- The incumbent is responsible for expanding the capability for Long Term Deliveries for Franchise/BIG Bottlers
- The incumbent is accountable for managing, expanding and building the performance through metrics such as Scorecard on bottler Capability & Execution (RED, Deep Red Etc)
- Manage market dynamics and Market intelligence as a build in on the initiatives
- The incumbent takes additional responsibility of local KA
- Responsible for gathering and acting upon Market Intelligence- Consumer choices/consumer behavior with all initiative formulations.
- Consumer Preference / Pricing /Penetration
- Recommend overall brand / price / pack / channel plans for the franchise and ensure inclusion of RGM strategies and programs in the BP / BBP to maximize revenue generation.
- Manage Bottler brand mix to leverage brand preference and deliver Market share objectives
- Ensure distribution capability efficiencies, outlet execution and expansion benchmarks and objectives are set and met through the execution of the BP / ABP
- Recommend strategies to ensure Bottlers production capacity to meet mutually agreed 3 years BP volume objectives by pack size
- This role requires to align System Partner and KO planning priorities and timing
- Share information with the Bottler, advertising and research Agencies to align them on the business trends and formulate cohesive strategies that deliver results. Closely monitor/analyze KPI’s such as volumes, distribution, shares and Brand Health scores and take corrective action wherever necessary
- Lead action in building underdeveloped Bottler functions such as Market Execution, Marketing, Supply Chain and HR.
- Building alignment with Bottler and ensure rapid execution of decisions through internal management process
- Need to maximize efficiencies, decision making and learning vertically within the KO and Bottler Partner, System structures and horizontally across markets
- Business Performance / Budgets
- Achieve volume and market share objectives as per BP.
- Manage and track Unit Cases shipments with Bottler
- Set up, track and manage Bottler DME/DFR budgets. Ensure rapid processing of Bottler claims.
- Business Planning
- Coordinate the development of Annual BP for the bottler’s aligned with the vision of the BU
- Ensure execution of annual BBP. Report and follow-up with senior local Bottler management
- Ensure execution of annual Customer & Commercial Business Plans
- This role is about managing INSWAOU's independent franchise/BIG bottlers its entire geography which has a collective population of over (varying for varying territories) people and volume of over 25-50 mn uc for the Company. These markets come with their unique characteristics and challenges, so the role will require crafting both a long term vision as well as working on tactics, collaborating with Bottler teams and BU functional leads to deploy the strategy. Bring to life the networked organization- as there are related resources sitting in different functions across the OU.
- This role must be able to articulate business strategy clearly and align multiple stakeholders who come from different functional backgrounds. Internal interface will include other departments, bottlers, Next gen, Vendors & Suppliers. The complexity would be maintaining sensitivity of managing with Bottlers Owners, and their teams without losing the larger perspective of inspiring each one with communication techniques to be deployed
- The position must interact with: Bottler Owners, Next Gen (For FBO), ZVP’s, SM’s, ASM’s for BIG, Franchise/BIG Bottler Senior Management, Region/Division/Cluster Function Managers, Marketing Managers/ Brand Directors/Marketing Team and Technical & Supply Chain Managers
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 7-10 years of work experience in FMCG/Beverage industry in managing Sales operations at regional level
- Past track record of managing interactions at Senior level of Customers
- Experience in concept selling and working in matrix org environment will be a plus
- Mastery of General Management, Sales Management, Commercial & Financial Aptitude, Communication & Influencing Skills and Supply Chain Knowledge
This role must be able to articulate business strategy clearly and align multiple stakeholders who come from different functional backgrounds. Internal interface will include other departments, bottlers, Next gen, Vendors & Suppliers. The complexity would be maintaining sensitivity of managing with Bottlers Owners, and their teams without losing the larger perspective of inspiring each one with communication techniques to be deployed.
The position must interact with:
- Bottler Owners, Next Gen (For FBO), ZVP’s, SM’s, ASM’s for BIG
- Franchise/BIG Bottler Senior Management
- Region/Division/Cluster Function Managers
- Marketing Managers/ Brand Directors/Marketing Team
- Technical & Supply Chain Managers
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.