LOCATION: Gurugram, India - IND
JOB TYPE:FULL TIME
POST END DATE: May 15 - 2019
TRAVEL REQUIRED:00% - 25%
RELOCATION PROVIDED: No
Job Description Summary
To provide Operations and Marketing leadership to Company Owned Bottling Operations (CBO) for identifying, creating and prioritizing profitable volume opportunities for the Juices & Stills brands portfolio.
The role holder has to manage and accelerate the CBO business to ensure it achieves its business & market share objectives and captures all opportunities for sustainable profitable growth. To protect and enhance the brand image and reputation of The
Key Responsibility Areas:
Marketing Planning & Execution
- Lead and direct, in alignment with bottling & marketing stakeholders, the national activity calendar for Juices & Stills brand portfolio
- Plan, develop and execute business and marketing strategies to achieve agreed volume, share and profit objectives while increasing the long-term value of The Coca Cola Company Juices & Stills brands
- Align with bottling, marketing & Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) functions to deploy all efforts towards achieving the relevant metrics for the campaign/activity
- Integrate all system efforts (Marketing (advertising, promotions, experiential, marketing asset), Distribution & Execution) to drive national campaigns
- Define marketing (Direct Marketing Expense) DME requirements and proper allocation across the marketing mix elements.
- Constantly track customer and consumer trends to understand its impact on Juices & Stills brand portfolio and to help provide thought leadership to Company Owned Bottling Operations & brand teams
- Develop with the Bottler, through corporate commercial teams, an effective implementation plan for all marketing activities
- Implement appropriate tracking procedures to ensure proper execution of these activities.
- Be the custodian of on ground communication (consumer & shopper) and coordinate with the Company Owned Bottling Operations corporate commercial team to ensure proper execution of communication
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers and ensure that elements required for marketing initiatives are as per requirements, cost effective and strictly adhere to company standards.
- Execute initiatives which are focused towards driving the right standards of execution in the market including trade related activities, coordinating Market impact teams (MIT)
- Identify metrics for market execution which will support the delivery of business objectives.
- Monitor execution scores, analyze trends and design corrective action
- Analyse budgets and deploy them into activities planned and market driven to achieve business objectives
Operational Responsibility :
- Provide relevant inputs basis insights/data from both internal and external sources of information to drive right pack/price mix in market
- Provide regular analytics to help course correct and also identify new opportunities to drive business
- Conduct opportunity mapping and work closely with the bottling stakeholders to arrive at an action plan
- Good understanding of bottling business environment and retail landscape
- Proactively collaborate with the internal finance team to keep track of central budgets
- Conduct regular routines with bottling & marketing to review activities and take corrective action
- Proactively coordinate with the Knowledge & Insights (Consumer Research) team to deliver on reports & market insights to aid achievement of business objectives
Profit and financial engagement :
Develop and implement plans to drive Volume and Market Share (Volume and Value) targets across brand, pack and channel while enhancing system profitability.
- Collaborate and nurture an effective working relationship with the Company Owned Bottling Operations corporate commercial team and other stakeholders in the bottling system
- Build value based and strategic “win-win” relationships with System partners at all levels.
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Problem Solving, Understanding of analytical as well as financial levers. Interrogates data to identify core business levers. Leverages financial rigor to prioritize and allocate resources effectively.
- Ability to identify and act on opportunities.
- Sales experience with P&L responsibility.
- Influencing the system and balancing short and long-term priorities. Ability to influence multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams. Advanced collaboration Skills.
- Understands the operational fundamentals of our bottling system. KO system knowledge and clear understanding of the dynamics of the soft drink industry.
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5 - 7 years relevant working experience in FMCG Company. Experience across functions, especially within The Coca Cola system, will be desirable.
- Premier MBA graduate
- Proficiency in Oral and written English is a must. Working knowledge of Hindi preferred.
- Travel up to 50% of work time.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.