LOCATION:Gurugram, India - IND
JOB TYPE:FULL TIME
JOB LEVEL:01. Regular
POST END DATE:May 25 - 2019
TRAVEL REQUIRED:51% - 75%
RELOCATION PROVIDED: No
Job Description Summary
This position will be working on various facets of SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT for ARS (Alternate Revenue Stream) including procurement of raw material & packaging material (RM / PM) and equipment, demand fulfillment, infrastructure planning, establish new contract manufacturing network and manage existing co-packer operations, enhance supply chain process, scheduling, inventory control etc.
Support the work on long-term Infrastructure Planning process for ARS to secure required capacities across the supply chain (Co-pack, Supplier, Raw Material and Packaging Material, Warehousing capacity etc.) to meet the system growth objectives.
Continuously work towards improving for each of the Supply Chain segments, improve Supply Chain processes (Demand Planning, Supply Planning, S&OP, Order Fulfillment)
Support demand-supply balancing across the system to maximize demand fulfillment which includes planning for pre-build of stocks, support in execution, monitoring and tracking of the plans to ensure product availability in line with the agreed business objectives.
Support supply chain on new product commercialization by ensuring timely readiness of beverage base, raw materials and packaging materials.
Key Job Responsibilities & Deliverable
Infrastructure & Capacity Planning & Readiness: Explore co-packer / capacities and support the work on infrastructure planning process for ARS that includes:
- Assessment of Supply Chain Capabilities (Manufacturing Capacities: In-House and Co-pack, Storage Capacities, Import of Products) required to support the long-term portfolio plans (existing & new categories of products, packs & technology).
- Evaluate and map capital investment required for expanding the manufacturing footprint/ development of co-packers to support the business expansion while ensuring optimal utilization of the existing asset base across regions as per business plan.
- Fortnightly Review of Infrastructure projects from supply chain perspective to ensure timely start up. Establish pre-build plans to ensure no opportunity loss in case of unforeseen delays in any projects.
Support Procurement & Availability of Raw Material and Packaging Material (RMPM)for ARS business:
- Support the strategic procurement process and help optimize cost, quality and ensures supply continuity to support business plans by implementing robust procurement plans by balancing any constraints across supplier network.
- Ensuring timely creation of orders, release and availability of RMPM at required co-pack site to meet production plan for business supply.
- Responsible to work with Supplier Governance team & Suppliers for Supplier Guiding Principles (SGP) and KORE requirements compliance by using commercial levers available.
Sales & Operations Planning and Execution: Work along with ARS team to design the end-to-end Sales & Operations Planning process for each of the Supply Chain segments to ensure timely availability of fresh product across for market placement.
- Strive to continuously improve the effectiveness of the S&OP process in line with changing business realities by leveraging IT capabilities.
- Create automated models for Planning and Managing Finished Goods (FG) and Raw Material and Packaging Material (RMPM). Work with Finance and implement SAP process for the ARS system for all reporting and planning work.
- The S&OP process needs to be designed basis different product characteristics, shelf life, RMPM lead times, customer and channel requirements to provide fresh tasting experience for consumers
- Daily review of Stocks, Production and Sales data and generate MIS for upcoming plans along with all Co-packers and internal stake holders. Ensure planned and timely arrangement of vehicle for movement of FG and RMPM.
- Highlight slow moving products and manage destruction of BBD / Non-compliant materials as per Destruction Compliance Requirements.
New Product Commercialization in ARS: Support the process from the point of view of Supply Chain by ensuring timely readiness, dispatch and availability of Beverage Base, Raw Materials and Packaging Materials by working closely with the supplier and concentrate plants. Once the product is ready and PAR approved, ensure coordination with the relevant teams to ensure introduction into the market place in line with business targets.
KPI Dashboard: Prepare and Circulate information (as relevant) to ensure visibility across the system and provide the analytical support for tracking and reporting of Supply Chain KPIs through the Supply Chain dashboard (e.g. Forecast Accuracy, Production Plan Adherence, Inventory Norm Adherence etc.)
Compliance and Readiness for Audits: The role will always ensure complete readiness and compliance for all aspects of ARS at co-packer for un-announced audits (Technical- Quality and Financial).
The Job Position shall also be involved in Annual Business Planning Process of ARS, Productivity Improvement in supply chain
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- MBA in Supply Chain Preferred. Previous experience in Supply Chain would be advantageous.
- Travel Requirements is about +60% within India.
- Must Inculcate and Embrace Core Competences of TCCC: Drives Innovative Business Improvements, Strong Leadership and Collaboration skills, Imports and Exports Good Ideas, develops self and Inspires Others and Lives the Values
- Thinking Systemically: Understanding the complexities and interdependencies of information and events in order to develop more effective solutions and ideas.
- Achieving Greater Results: Demonstrating and promoting a propensity for speed and action and a mind-set that breakthrough results are necessary and achievable; expecting ever-increasing levels of success to be reached, persuading others to support or agree with an idea, issue, or position.
- Leading through Change: Communicates the need for change and a compelling vision of change; makes decisions and priorities consistent with change objectives; takes responsibility for the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace;
- Communicate effectively with representatives of different functions and organizations as relevant
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.