LOCATION:Mumbai, India - IND
JOB TYPE:FULL TIME
JOB LEVEL:01. Regular
POST END DATE:May 16 - 2019
TRAVEL REQUIRED:26% - 50%
Travel Required: 26% - 50%
Relocation Provided: No
Job Posting End Date: May 16, 2019
Job Description Summary:
To provide Operations and Marketing leadership to the assigned Zone (within CBO - BIG) for identifying, creating and prioritizing profitable volume opportunities for the brand portfolio.
The role holder has to manage and accelerate the Zone business to ensure it achieves its business objectives and captures all opportunities for sustainable profitable growth. To protect and enhance the brand image and reputation of The
Marketing Planning & Execution:
- Lead and direct the marketing function for the zone through an in depth understanding of the beverage landscape and customer/consumer profile of the zone.
- Plan, develop and execute business and marketing strategies to achieve agreed volume, share and profit objectives while increasing the long term value of TCCC brands.
- Integrate all marketing efforts (advertising, promotions, experiential, marketing asset) within a consistent overall brand/marketing plan.
- Define marketing DME requirements and proper allocation across the marketing mix elements.
- Constantly track customer and consumer trends to understand its impact on brand portfolio and to help provide thought leadership to the zone & brand teams
- Develop with the Bottler, through zonal commercial teams, an effective implementation plan for all marketing activities.
- Implement appropriate tracking procedures to ensure proper execution of these activities.
- Be the custodian of on ground communication (consumer & shopper)
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers and ensure that elements required for marketing initiatives are as per requirements, cost effective and strictly adhere to company standards.
- Execute initiatives which are focused towards driving the right standards of execution in the market.
- Identify metrics for market execution which will support the delivery of business objectives.
- Monitor execution scores, analyze trends and design corrective action for the franchise.
- Provide relevant inputs basis insights/data to drive right pack/price mix in market
- Provide regular analytics to help course correct and also identify new opportunities to drive business
- Proactively collaborate with the bottling team and marketing vertical within the BU.
- Good understanding of bottling business environment and retail landscape
Profit and financial engagement:
- Develop and implement plans to drive Volume and Market Share (Volume and Value) targets across brand, pack and channel while enhancing system profitability.
- Good understanding of zonal P&L to help drive maximum value realization.
- Collaborate and nurture an effective working relationship with the Zonal Bottling team, Unit leads, and sales teams to ensure execution of marketing and market execution strategies.
- Build value based and strategic “win-win” relationships with System partners at all levels.
Partner in the development and execution of OBPPC strategy within a consistent framework.
Design, plan & execute New Product execution capability within the zone.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.