LOCATION: Hyderabad, India - IND
POST DATE: 4/1/2019
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
POST END DATE: April 12 - 2019
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 26% - 50%
RELOCATION PROVIDED: No
Job ID: R-25846
Job Description Summary
To provide Operations and Marketing leadership to the assigned Zone for the Company Owned Bottling Operations (CBO) for identifying, creating and prioritizing profitable volume opportunities for the brand portfolio.
The role holder has to manage and accelerate the Zone business to ensure it achieves its business objectives and captures all opportunities for sustainable profitable growth. To protect and enhance the brand image and reputation of The
Marketing Planning & Execution:
Lead and direct the marketing function for the zone through an in depth understanding of the beverage landscape and customer/consumer profile of the zone.
Plan, develop and execute business and marketing strategies to achieve agreed volume, share and profit objectives while increasing the long term value of TCCC brands.
- Integrate all marketing efforts (advertising, promotions, experiential, marketing asset) within a consistent overall brand/marketing plan.
- Define marketing DME requirements and proper allocation across the marketing mix elements.
- Constantly track customer and consumer trends to understand its impact on brand portfolio and to help provide thought leadership to the zone & brand teams
- Develop with the Bottler, through zonal commercial teams, an effective implementation plan for all marketing activities.
- Implement appropriate tracking procedures to ensure proper execution of these activities.
- Be the custodian of on ground communication (consumer & shopper)
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers and ensure that elements required for marketing initiatives are as per requirements, cost effective and strictly adhere to company standards.
- Execute initiatives which are focused towards driving the right standards of execution in the market.
- Identify metrics for market execution which will support the delivery of business objectives.
- Monitor execution scores, analyze trends and design corrective action for the franchise.
- Provide relevant inputs basis insights/data to drive right pack/price mix in market
- Provide regular analytics to help course correct and also identify new opportunities to drive business
- Proactively collaborate with the bottling team and marketing vertical within the BU.
- Good understanding of bottling business environment and retail landscape
Profit and financial engagement:
- Develop and implement plans to drive Volume and Market Share (Volume and Value) targets across brand, pack and channel while enhancing system profitability.
- Good understanding of zonal P&L to help drive maximum value realization.
- Collaborate and nurture an effective working relationship with the Zonal Bottling team, Unit leads, and sales teams to ensure execution of marketing and market execution strategies.
- Build value based and strategic “win-win” relationships with System partners at all levels.
- Partner in the development and execution of OBPPC strategy within a consistent framework.
- Design, plan & execute New Product execution capability within the zone.
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Problem Solving, Understanding of analytical as well as financial levers. Interrogates data to identify core business levers. Leverages financial rigor to prioritize and allocate resources effectively.
- Ability to identify and act on opportunities.
- Sales experience with P&L responsibility.
- Influencing the system and balancing short and long term priorities. Ability to influence multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams. Advanced collaboration Skills.
- Understands the operational fundamentals of our bottling system. KO system knowledge and clear understanding of the dynamics of the soft drink industry.
Full time MBA
3-5 years of experience in an FMCG organisation across Sales, Customer/Channel Marketing
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.