LOCATION: Gurugram, India - IND
POST DATE: 4/1/2019
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
POST END DATE: May 15 - 2019
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 26% - 50%
RELOCATION PROVIDED: No
Job Description Summary
To provide marketing and operations help to Franchise Bottling units of UP for identifying and gaining profitable opportunities for our brands.
Key Responsibility Areas:
Marketing Planning & Execution:
- Lead the marketing function for the region through an in depth understanding of the beverage landscape and customer/consumer profile of the zone.
- Constantly track customer and consumer trends to understand its impact on brand portfolio and to help provide thought leadership to the bottling units and brand teams
- Plan, develop and execute business and marketing strategies to achieve agreed volume, share and profit objectives while increasing the long term value of TCCC brands.
- Integrate all marketing efforts (advertising, promotions, and experiential, marketing asset) and be the custodian of on ground communication (consumer & shopper)
- Co-develop implementation plan for all marketing activities with the bottling units and Implement appropriate tracking procedures to ensure proper execution of these activities.
- Define marketing DME requirements in collaboration with the units and assist in its executions and control
- Identify market execution metrics which will support the delivery of business objectives.
- Monitor execution scores, analyze trends and design corrective action for the franchise.
- Be the custodian of new product/pack launch in the region
- Provide relevant inputs basis insights/data to drive right pack/price mix in market
- Provide regular analytics to help course correct and to identify new opportunities
- Proactively collaborate with the bottling team and marketing vertical within the BU.
- Develop and implement plans to drive Volume and Market Share (Volume and Value) targets across brand, pack and channel while enhancing system profitability.
- Collaborate and nurture an effective working relationship with the Bottling teams, Unit leads, and sales teams to ensure execution of marketing and market execution strategies
- Build value based and strategic “win-win” relationships with System partners at all levels
- NPD execution and collaboration with all relevant stakeholders
- Design, plan & execute New Product execution capability within the zone.
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Problem Solving, Understanding of analytical as well as financial levers. Interrogates data to identify core business levers. Leverages financial rigor to prioritize and allocate resources
- Ability to identify and act on opportunities.
- Sales and distribution/ Marketing experience
- Influencing the system and balancing short and long term priorities. Ability to influence multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams. Advanced collaboration Skills.
- Understands the operational fundamentals of our bottling system. KO system knowledge and clear understanding of the dynamics of the soft drink industry.
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
- MBA from a Premier Institute
- 3-6 years’ experience preferably in FMCG industry
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.