LOCATION:Gurugram, India - IND
JOB TYPE:FULL TIME
POST END DATE:August 10 - 2019
TRAVEL REQUIRED:00% - 25%
This role primarily guides and influences the Business Unit (BU) to drive growth and stay ahead in the market, by deploying new and relevant tools and techniques to uncover critical consumer and commercial insights that facilitates quick and precise decision-making
The incumbent not only supports regular business decisions but also plays a vital role in gauging the rapidly evolving consumer and market landscape that helps in shaping the long-term business strategy
- Discover strategic consumer opportunities that are currently untapped by the System; leveraging consumer research to identify new volume and profit growth areas
- Understand consumption behaviour and cultural insights to build consumer-centric propositions to unlock growth opportunities
- Help execute and win in the marketplace by supporting our bottling partners with relevant channel specific shopper and commercial insights
- Closely monitor critical consumer and commercial KPIs to ensure that performance is in line with the business goals
- Champion insight driven decision-making across all functions by establishing specific routines & processes in line with evolving business needs and educating the organisation on the relevance and application of consumer insights in business
- Review current knowledge sources (such as Nielsen, Brand Tracking, HH Panel) and functional capabilities, thus ensuring that the Insights function is equipped with the right information, skills and processes to address all business needs
- Partnering with key stakeholders for the development of business unit's Annual Business Plans and long-term Strategic Management Reviews
- Train and develop K&I team & broader system within the BU
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
15 years of experience, at least 5 years in FMCG space and a minimum of 3 years in a leadership role
- Culture Champion
- Strategic thinking
- Bias for solutions
- Subject-matter expertise
- Storytelling and ability to persuade
- Managing ambiguity
- Speed and Agility
- Develops and inspires others
- Builds relationships
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.