Location: Gurugram, India - IND
Post Date: 3/5/2019
Job Type: FULL TIME
Post End Date: April 13 - 2019
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 00% - 25%
RELOCATION PROVIDED: No
Position Overview:This position will be responsible for developing and executing strong Innovation Pipeline to meet aggressive growth target of INSWA business. Will be working closely with global TCR, Marketing, Supply Chain, Regulatory and CPS. This role will influence the markets for application of these innovations with the help from India Lead.
Function Specific Activities:
- Proactively build the Innovation Pipeline that suits the Consumer, Regulatory and Supply Chain needs of INSWABU Markets.
- Work with cross functional teams, like marketing, Technical, TCR and Supply Chain to understand the needs and deliver the consumer preferred solutions that bring-in Business Value
- Identify and deliver the optimization/ business continuity initiatives that benefit the system. Work towards anticipating and crossing the barriers for continuous business improvement.
- Sharing Knowledge and collaboration across system.
Ensure effective documentation related to Stability Testing, Analytical data, Formulation in Picasso, Ingredients and Specifications.
- Ensure priorities are handled effectively by modifying plans and actions in own area of accountability.
- Good project management knowledge
- Provide support to ensure all local regulatory requirements in every aspect of Product formulation.
Strong product development skills with an in-depth knowledge of ingredients, their functionality and application. Working knowledge of sensory, nutrition and consumer science and analytical areas.
Responsibilities are typically stated as broad goals or areas of accountability. There is substantial latitude in determining how to accomplish the goals.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Ability to recognize and protect proprietary information as it relates to formulas and ingredients.
- Strong knowledge of the composition, structure and properties of inorganic substances needed to understand inorganic ingredients (e.g., acidulants, oxygen, water, buffers) used in Company products and in research on stability of ingredients.
- Solid knowledge of food and water microbiology used to make judgments about the safety of ingredients, beverages, manufacturing techniques, packaging and storage conditions.
- Knowledge of basic nutrition concepts and definitions involved in basic nutritional labeling.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge and establish credibility with highly technical audiences in order to build technical relationships that will benefit customers or the Company.
- Knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute multiple projects and tasks or work plans to ensure successful completion (e.g., on time, within budget).
- Knowledge of Company-specific rules for creating formulas and formula codes.
Education & Professional Qualification:
- Education and Related Work Experience - Food Science and Food Engineering. & Dairy Science/ Dairy Engineering
- BS with at least 6-8 years related work experience
- MS with at least 7 years related work experience
- Proficient in spoken & written English
The above is intended to describe the general content for and requirements of this job. It is not intended as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities.
Independent Judgment Descriptions:
- Typically organizes and prioritizes work but must occasionally request exceptions to established procedures
- Typically follows set procedures but may deviate from procedures and schedules when necessary.
- Typically receives assignments in the form of results expected, due dates and general procedures. Work consists of a variety of tasks/responsibilities where specific procedures do not exist
- Typically receives assignments in the form of projects and results expected but has freedom to decide on priorities and how to accomplish assignments
- Responsibilities are typically stated as broad goals or areas of accountability. There is substantial latitude in determining how to accomplish the goals.
- Establishes goals and policies for areas of responsibility subject to review by top division executive. There is broad latitude for decision making.
Travel Requirement Descriptions:
- Travel up to 5% of work time under normal conditions
- Travel from 5 - 50% of work time under normal conditions
- Travel more than 50% of work time
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.