Rani Float Pineapple Fruit Juice

Share:
Know More About the Rani Float Pineapple

Ingredients:

Water, Sugar, Pineapple juice (25%) (Reconstituted from pineapple dices, Pineapple puree, Pineapple juice concentrate), Apple puree (2%), Stabilizers  (412, 466), Acidity Regulator (330, 331(iii)) and Antioxidant (300). Contains natural colour (160a(i))  and added pineapple flavour (Artificial Flavouring Substances).Total fruit juice content in the beverage is 27%. 

Choices:

  • Cans:180 ml, 240 ml

COCA-COLA ON SOCIAL

Followers
Views
Photos
Followers