The India Advisory Board (IAB) is the foremost advisory body within CCIPL. The Advisory Board comprises persons of eminence who have provided distinguished service in the field of industry, banking, government, law, and arts The IAB guides the management on various issues concerning the business, economic trends in India, operational and Citizenship Initiatives and environment-related matters to help formulate short and long term strategies. The IAB meets two - three times a year and reviews the performance of the Company in India. Other members of the Board include champions of the Indian Industry like
- Mr. Deepak Parekh (Chairman -HDFC Limited)
- Mr. SK Munjal (MD – Hero Corporate Services Limited)
- General VP Malik (Former Chief of the Indian Army)
- Ustad Amjad Ali Khan (Eminent Musician)
- Ms. Kiran Mazumdar Shaw (CMD -Biocon Limited)
- Mr. T V Mohandas Pai (Chairman - Manipal Global Education Services)
Statutory Board – The statutory Board of CCIPL is in the process of being re-structured and broad based. At present the Board has Mr. Devdas Baliga and Mr. Sunil Gulati, as whole-time directors.