Last Revised: May 26, 2011
2. Ownership of Content The Site and all of its contents including, but not limited to, all text, logos, videos and images ("Content") are owned and copyrighted by CCIPL and/or The
3. Your Use of the Site CCIPL grants you permission to use the Site as follows:
- with the exception of images of people or places that are located outside of the "Press Center" section of the Site, you may download Content, but only for noncommercial, personal use and provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content;
- you may not use images of people or places that are located outside of the "Press Center" section of the Site without CCIPL's written permission;
- Content within the "Press Center" section of the Site may be reproduced solely for editorial purposes in daily newspapers, general circulation news magazines, trade publications and broadcast media;
- you may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without CCIPL's written permission;
- you are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation. CCIPL may periodically revise the Content and reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify you.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties All Content is subject to change and is provided to you "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. CCIPL neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date. We use all reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site. However, CCIPL makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness or reliability of the information contained in the Site. Accordingly, CCIPL assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the Content of the Site. Information in the Site is subject to change without notice.
Additionally, with reference to any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like that may be on the Site, CCIPL assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, contained in any such locations on the Site.
Further, this Site may contain forward-looking statements about CCIPL's and/or The
6. Exclusion of Liability Your use of the site is at your own risk. Neither CCIPL, nor any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers or directors, nor any of its agents or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site, are liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this site or content whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for, without limitation damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, computer failure or malfunction, even if advised of the possibility of any such damages.
7. Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify and hold CCIPL harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including advocate's fees, arising from and related to your use of the Site.
8. Links to Third Party Sites The Site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than CCIPL. Such links are provided for your convenience only. CCIPL does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Without limiting the foregoing, CCIPL specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
- infringe any third party's intellectual property rights;
- are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
- are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
- do not provide adequate security;
- contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or
- are libelous or defamatory.
Neither does CCIPL endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites. If you establish a link to such sites or the Site, you do so at your own risk and without the permission of CCIPL.
Copyright © 2011