Coca-Cola India Forays Into The Dairy Segment, Launches It's Latest Innovation, 'Maaza Milky Delite'
India's largest beverage company further diversifies its portfolio, launches a truly irresistible blend of mango & milk, based on local taste preferences, providing consumers with an innovative and unmatched taste experience
- Maaza Milky Delite is a delicious blend of juicy mangoes and milk developed especially by Coca-Cola India in its Research & Development Laboratory in Gurgaon.
- Latest innovation has been specially developed for the Indian consumers; made available in 200ml tetra slim pack and affordably priced at Rs 15.
- Innovative consumer proposition of Maaza Milky Delite is best explained by its tagline – 'Sharing Not Possible'.
- Part of a phased launch, Maaza Milky Delite would be manufactured at the Taratala bottling facility (Diamond Beverages Pvt. Ltd) in Kolkata and will be made available to consumers through select channels and outlets in Kolkata - to be subsequently rolled out nationally later this year.
- Launch to be further supported by an intensive consumer activation program- to include both above & below the line initiatives involving extensive experiential sampling, road shows, airing of a TV commercial etc.